What information is collected?
When you access our website we may monitor details of your visit:
- your Internet protocol address;
- the name of your Internet service provider;
- the town/city, county and country from which you access our website;
- the website from which you came to our website (if applicable);
- the search engine or computer you use (if applicable);
- the links you clicked on and the pages you viewed within our website;
- the date and time you visited our website;
How we use the information we collect from you?
We use the above mentioned information to analyse usage patterns for our website and to improve our website’s performance as well as user experience. The information we collect for these purposes does not include any personally identifiable or sensitive information. This information will only be used in its entirety and your individual details will not be identified or disclosed to any person and/ or organisation.
If you choose to contact us by submitting an ‘online form’ or ‘enquiry form’ on our website, you will be asked to provide us with some personal information, e.g. name, email address, telephone number. We will only use the personal information obtained from you to respond to your query and/ or provide you with the services requested. We may as well use this information in contacting you to inform you of our services or to provide you with information updates that may be of interest to you.
We do not sell, rent, or lease any personal information obtained from you. We do not disclose any of your personal information to any other organisations or companies unless:
- to agents, website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us;
- if we are unable to assist with your matter, but we wish to refer you to the other provider that could potentially assist you with your matter;
- if required by law or if the sharing of the data is necessary to protect our rights or property;
- it is necessary for us to disclose your information in order to carry out our services to you and we have your permission to do so (e.g. disclosing your personal information to the Home Office with regards to your immigration/ asylum application);
How is my personal information stored and protected?
We use physical and administrative security procedures as well as technology to protect your personal information that we store. We have procedures in place to prevent any loss, unauthorised access, use, misuse, modification or disclosure of your personal information.
Although we will make all possible efforts to protect your personal data we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through our website.
Our website may contain some links to other websites. This cannot be taken as a confirmation for us of any endorsement or validation of the privacy policies of these websites to which the links are provided on our website. We are also not responsible for the content of such websites.
How can I access and/ or update my information?
You have the right to request access to the information you have provided to us. Users can request this information by email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Anglia Immigration Law, Sackville Place, 44-48 Magdalen Street, Norwich, NR3 1JU.
A copy of your data that we store about you will be provided at a charge of £10. If your personal information changes, or if you no longer wish to engage our services, please notify us by email email@example.com.
Testimonials, reviews or feedback on our website or on our social media pages
We may ask you to leave your feedback/ review on our website and/or Google+, Facebook or LinkedIn accounts. Any personal information you choose to submit in such circumstances may be read, collected, or used by others who visit our website or our social media profiles, and may be used to send you unsolicited messages. Anglia Immigration Law is not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these circumstances.
What to do if you no longer wish to be contacted by Anglia Immigration Law?
If at any time you wish to opt out of receiving any communications from us, please notify us by email firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on 01603 927676 or send us a completed online form through our website.