Fixed Fee Policy
It is often very difficult to know in advance how complex a case might become and this is the main reason why lawyers are often reluctant to work on a fixed fee basis. Therefore clients do not know what their final bill might look like and it creates a huge obstacle for individuals to engage immigration lawyers to deal with their immigration matters as they cannot know in advance if they are able to afford it. Unfortunately, it very often results in negative consequences for the clients as they do not engage a qualified immigration lawyer until it is too late.
Anglia Immigration Law partners have many years experience in the immigration field and based on this experience have determined a fixed fee scale reflecting the needs of clients.
All our fees shown in the table below are excluding VAT.
|One off consultation (1 hour)||100/hour|
|Tier 4 Student applications||600|
|Tier 1 General/ Exceptional Talent applications||850|
|Tier 1 Investor/ Entrepreneur applications||1250|
|Extension of current leave to remain||750|
|Applications based on long residence||750|
|Refugee and humanitarian protection applications, including fresh claims||From 850|
|Applications outside of the Immigration Rules||800|
|EEA Family Permit||750|
|EEA applications family member residence card/ permanent residence||550|
|EEA applications extended family member residence card||650|
|EEA National permanent residence application||450|
|Sponsor licence applications for businesses and colleges||600|
|Naturalisation applications||From 600|
|Family settlement: spouses/ civil partners, fiancées/ proposed civil partners, unmarried/ same-sex partners||750|
|Family settlement: children||550|
|Other dependent relatives||750|
|Visit visa applications||400|
|Drafting Grounds of appeal||250|
|Applications for permission to appeal to the Upper Tribunal||350|
|Asylum/ Human Rights appeal (preparation and representation)||1750|
|Deportation appeal (preparation and representation)||2000|
|Entry Clearance/ EEA appeal (preparation and representation)||1750|
|Upper Tribunal hearing (preparation and representation)||1850|
|TA/ CIO Bail request||250|
|Bail application including representation at Tribunal||650|
- Fixed fee includes: all attendances and written and telephone correspondence with the client and relevant third parties; consideration, preparation and submission of application and relevant supporting documents. Copies of documents and postage.
- Based upon information provided during the initial fixed fee consultation, clients will be advised of the fee they would need to pay to engage Anglia Immigration Law to provide further services.
- If after client submits additional information/ documentation to Anglia Immigration Law to provide further services, it appears that the case is more complex than envisaged during the initial consultation, the client might be asked to pay more. If the case will appear to be less complex than initially indicated client will be reimbursed.
- The charges do not include costs of instructing experts, i.e. country or medical experts or interpreters. Clients will be notified about these additional disbursements when necessary.
- If clients inform Anglia Immigration Law that they no longer need its services, Anglia Immigration Law will reimburse the fees paid within fourteen working days after deducting any money for the work already undertaken if applicable.
- Anglia Immigration Law will provide a detailed statement of the work carried out before the request to stop the services has been received from the client.