Anglia Immigration Law’s strength is having experience from years in the immigration field. Partners of the company have between them over twenty years of experience in immigration law.
Upon receipt of an enquiry, one of immigration advisers will contact you to get more information and to confirm that Anglia Immigration Law is able to deal with your enquiry. You will then be advised of the process of becoming a client and our fees will be carefully explained.
You will then be invited for a fixed fee initial consultation with one of our immigration advisers to take instructions from you and give a detailed advice.
Upon receipt of the initial advice you will have a choice of acting upon the advice without our assistance or engage Anglia Immigration Law to provide you further services, i.e. represent you with regard to an application to the Home Office or appeal against any adverse decision.
We Can Assist You With:
- Points Based System (PBS): Tier 1 (General, Exceptional Talent, Investor, Entrepreneur), Tier 2 (Work permit applications, Intra-company transfers, Sportsperson & Minister of Religion), Tier 4 (Students), Tier 5 (Temporary Worker, Youth Mobility Scheme) applications and appeals.
- Family Settlement (spouse or partner, children, fiancé(e), grandparents and other dependent relatives) applications and appeals.
- Applications based on long residence.
- Applications outside of the Immigration Rules.
- Refugee and humanitarian protection applications, including fresh claims.
- Extensions of stay & Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) applications in any of the above categories.
- Visit visa applications: Standard Visitor (Family, Academic, Sports, Entertainment, Business and Private Medical Treatment), Marriage or Civil Partnership, Permitted Paid Engagements (PPE) and Transit.
- EEA applications (EEA family permit, EEA family member residence card, EEA permanent residence) and appeals.
- UK Citizenship: Naturalisation and Registration.
- Immigration, Asylum, Deportation, Entry Clearance appeals.
- Bail applications.